Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Up in hills....finally !!

* Finally I made the trip to Mukteswar (where else but my second home- I always say -मुल्ला की दोड मस्जिद तक और मेरी मुक्ति तक ) this past weekend and it was such a relief to see the extended family and hug them and get loads of love and care in return. I feel quite rejuvenated and posting my fav pic from this trip.
Lets catch the golden pot at the end of rainbow..... :)..... Mountain Goat said ... and I said - hmmm ...let Pagan come as well and in November all of us can go in search of same !!!

7 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Beautiful!
To me, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow seems to be a mountain top. What peaks can you view from Mukteshwar?

Anonymous said...

Aha that rainbow !!!

Just one picture of this beautiful place ?? I tell you, you are becoming miser. :P

lolz

Hmmm.... good get-together...

Anonymous said...

wow...
tht's a nys shot!!!

Sigma said...

Stunning pic!!

Anonymous said...

First of all thanks a bunch...for leaving lovely comments.

@Indicaspecies - Thanks and you are right...more peaks to see. You can view many its like 180 degree view from this vantage point and you see Indian side as well as Nepal. My fav is Trishul there are others - pachachuli, nanda devi/ nanda ghunti etc...!

@ Cuckoo - Let me get in groove...there are more to share. I am glad you liked the first teaser!

@Humbldevil - thanks buddy.Hope you are doing fine!!

@Sigma - thanks so much. You should have come....!!

Anonymous said...

Rainbows till now has eluded my camera....another exotic shot!

indicaspecies said...

Thanks for the info.;)
I hope to catch a glimpse of some of them in August..yipee!