Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Peace Prevails in Pink City !!!

*** I just cant come to the terms that somebody would try to harm this heritage city !! Its so beautiful and friendly .......!!!!!
** My offerings to all those who have got hurt.
*** Till midnight we were trying to call all our contacts ( we have huge contact base due to our work) and trying to check if they and theirs were all ok. We were fortunate to get reassuring news. And our hearts went for those who were not that fortunate.
*** Thanks "Lil Indian" for your concern- I am ok ( bit in shock though). This week I was not scheduled to go to Jaipur. Thx Again.

9 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Its extremely sad to hear about this tragedy ..we live in a terrible world
Lakshmi

indicaspecies said...

Good to hear all fine with you BTR.

AJEYA RAO said...

Very sad indeed....I think something needs to be done, before we get used to such events.

Bendtherulz said...

Thanks Lakshmi , partly I agree that yes many terrible things are happening , however world is not that bad. There is hope ...always!!

Thanks Indicaspecies -yes I think I was fortunate and was not travelling that particular day.

Ajeya -Yeah -however what is the ???

Just an update we are getting some help arranged for the people. (Like arranging some care packages made for some of the families) its not much...atleast something ...!

Merisi said...

Hello, Rulesbender! :-)
It was so nice to see you again,
thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

We will all earnestly & deeply hope peace prevails in the pink city as also in any part of the world...i agree the world is not that bad, but only a few individuals who for their typical hedonistic pleasures hold the entire world to ransom....stay well & safe!

AJEYA RAO said...

It is much difficult to do such attakcs in the west than here. So, i think there hides an answer somewhere in between.

I would like to help. Can you write to me on more details of the support to ajeyar@yahoo.com

wildflower said...

I mean wat kind of humans terrorists are..! are they humans at all...
it's all so tragic and beyond words... :(

Bendtherulz said...

Merisi - I sent you email as well.....!!

Flying Star - Thanks !!

Ajeya - will respond to you in email !! Thanks for your patience !!

WildFlower -I agree, its sad!!