Friday, October 20, 2006

Moving on........

We are moving to a new swanky work place....oh yeah...that's what we are told. But what if I love the place where I am right now....and this feeling is so much shared by my other colleagues. Oh no.....I am really p**** at this change.

The place we are right now - its so cool. It doesnot even look like as if it's a work place...seriously it is so fun to come to work. We do not see any of the crowd, its green all the way around us. We take coffee or sutta or angst /gossip breaks at this huge patio and see all the people those who are coming in/ out of the office......personally have advantage over others to have this huge window next to my work station - which just reflects only the long trees and clear sky. During monsoon the view is so breathtaking , somtime bunch of us will sit on top of the desk and look out , order some pakoda / samosa ( yum)....yeah crazy bunch..... and we dare since we are on top floor bit away from the Mgmt's eagle eyes....
I think since all of us spend almost like 1/2 of our adult life at work stations these are little pleasures which makes it so much easier to carry on the day and sometime...what not....you get on your platter....!


I think I am so much outdoory kind of a person that just to think that now I will be working all cooped up with no access to sunshine....bohooo.....will shrivel and die....!

Removing all the articles/ pics/ knick knacks....have this Sun God on a stand minitaure antq brass pc - it seems ( this is weird to even mention) - that has some ferocious expression on his face as if he is is not liking getting shifted from his coveted place......!

Only silverlining peeping through this is that we will be quite closer to some of the good foodie joints and lounges.....so I suppose we will be drowning our sorrows in evenings...... Cheers....!

No comments: