Friday, February 02, 2007

Rumblings....n nothing much...!


As a rule I don't even like to talk about my work...and infact this rumbling is not about work...!

- I found this attachment very hilarious which was circulating in our work environ....these days. How apt - we are over with our appraisals. All ok its easy to fudge....so find "New Targets"
- However BEST news is I have 11 days left from my annual leave....OMG...OMG...I am jumping and can't contain my happiness....& I am suppose to spend all these 11 days before March end....Yippie....!
- Mountains / beaches....hold on....I am coming....!

ps - all of us have given out 2 months planning in advance....( this is the first ever in our work place....generally we are "Non Compliance regular flier"in that deptt....lol....

3 comments:

Sigma said...

Interesting one! May I borrow it ? I will circulate it in my office :-))

Wow! Break again!! May I be permitted to ask what do you do ? I might want to switch my trade :-D

Ash said...

And whatever you hit - call it the target!

How very cool!

Bendtherulz said...

@ Sigma -Of course, pass on the new "mantra" ASAP.LOL...

@Ash - Thx for visiting...!