Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy weekend

This was my expression ( scowling) when I saw the money grabber trying to push the pup.


I am ok now and can laugh ( on the scenario) gosh this guy was shoving the pup really hard and when I scolded him he started patting ....and really trying to show as if he really cares. What a crackpot !! Though ,I don't blame him - I am sure it would be sort of beyond him why we are showering so much love / care and attention on street animal.
Lil one ( Ganu) is kk - I took him to vet and he said its normal for pups to puke ( like coliky maybe?) - when I shared the incident with Shiks she asked me what is pup doing - and I said he has dozed off...and she says -" Bandar" ( as in monkey)....lol...!
Thanks to all of you dear friends for cheering for lil pups. Will be posting on their updates soon next week.
Have a nice weekend ~
Cheers !!!

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Looking forward to seeing the up dates of those gorgious puppies.

Cuckoo said...

Glad to know that they are doing well. Some ppl don't know what it is to love animals.

Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

haha the first picture is so cute.

man, evil guy!

Kalyan Panja said...

Lovely, lovely expressions and hoping to see some similar lovely expressions on the pups faces also...Very well captured shots & have a nice weekend you too!

Anonymous said...

hahah how do ya think up such things when ya just look at those flowers? :)
Glad the lil ones are doing fine ! Hugs to all

By the way, was wondering if it would be ok with you if i added you to my blogroll?

Sigma said...

Money grabber ?!! didnt get that one!
but it is awful when people torture helpless animals for no reason at all!
Hope the lil ones keep on faring better.
And nice pics.

Anonymous said...

hahaha yep the patterns on the yellow flowers does give an idea how you might look like!
nice capture!

Mary.M.. (mi foto) said...

These flowers are very common in the gardens in Spain are called “thoughts”.

Pooja Aggarwal said...

Would have never thought about relating flowers to expressions - nice.

Bendtherulz said...

Thanks All , will be posting some more pics of lil pups. They are quite naughty - no more angels ...lol....!

Merisi said...

I am surprised to see these flowers also in your part of the world. Here they quickly go to seed, once the weather turns summery, infact they are hardy enough to survice Washingtonian winters blooming through most of the cold months, the last to stop, and the first to come back with thei profusion of flowers. I would be very interested in knowing more about that flower from your part of the world.

Called "Pansies" in the USA, in German they are called "Little Stepmothers", and I never knew why, until I read about them in
Britt-Arndhild's Blue Garden Blog. The Norvegians tell a very nice tale about the story behind those "petal faces".